Samstag, 19. September 2015

Inspiration of the Day: Cold smoke in the police car



This chunk of dialogue was interesting enough to stick to my mind almost word for word.
Good reason to declare it

INSPIRATION OF THE DAY

A police car is driving past us. It is obvious that the two policemen inside have no clue where they need to go, because they sway and slink along.

I: It is kind of funny when the boys in blue don’t know where to go.

He: I’m even more surprised that it is allowed to smoke in a car that you and I paid for.

Yes, I felt a little sting that he had noticed this and I hadn’t.

I: Hmm. Well, you could get yourself arrested – and then nag from the backside that it stinks in the car.

He (dry): They’d simply put you into the trunk – noting that it surely doesn’t stink in there.

What could you make out of that? A lot:


  • Would a policeman really smoke inside a police car – or is it possible that the man in uniform is no policeman after all?
  • What if the car stops suddenly and the policeman gets out and walks away – leaving you in the trunk?
  • What if you try to get more comfortable in the trunk – and accidently kick someone who is already there?
  • What …?


The list can be continued indefinitely.

Keep your eyes and ears open – the inspiration is somewhere out there!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen