Montag, 23. November 2015

40k and moving on


Just enough time to squeeze in the news: Reached 40k close to midnight last night and thus earned the final word count badge before the actual finale! Hurrah!

Also, I found out something interesting: No matter how grumpy I might be after a long day with work and kids and chores, no matter how fed-up and wasted - I always feel wonderful and refreshed after my nightly writing session, and also a little proud of myself (especially when I managed to turn the daily word count bar a nice shade of green).
Wish every month could be NaNoWriMo! ...
...
...
Well, no, I guess not. If it was NaNoWriMo every month I would probably get all the real bad symptoms caused by sleep deprivation very soon. Like ... ah ... what's it called ... uh ... amnesic aphasia - that's it!

Right, gotta go back to work. 10k and 8 days more to go - I do have a good feeling about this.

More posts when September ... no, when November ends.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen