Freitag, 16. Oktober 2015

Exciting times ahead of us...

... well, ahead of me at least.

I rather spontaneously signed up for an annual project called Novel in a Day (NiaD).
No need for gasping, though, it's not as bad as it sounds. Basically it's a joint project, in which all participants get a chapter assigned together with some information about the novel's characters, the genre, and so on. This information is sent out at midnight, and then you have one day to write your assigned chapter, edit it and send it to the organizer, who will piece all the parts together.

All that is going to happen tomorrow, and I am really curious already.
I'll let you know about the outcome.

This, of course, is only a warm-up for the most anticipated time of the year: November.
I love Novembers, because November is NaNoWriMo. For a notorious procrastinator like me, NaNoWriMo makes November the busiest time of the year writing-wise.



As opposed to the last years I even had time (and motivation) to do some preparation. Ordinarily I started up with a basic idea and saw where it would get me. This time, I have a real plan, though. I even know how the story ends!!! Big deal, I know, but for me it really is.

I will keep you updated on my progress.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen